Thursday, July 30, 2009

University, new chapter?

Been waking up at 7am for the these few days to travel to NUS (which is seriously far from my house) for orientation talks and matriculation. It's the usual talks about the modules. As for matriculation, there's like so many CCA booths that I just quickly walk past them all and get myself out of there. I'm an official NUS undergraduate, how 'bout that. HAHA. But I've missed out on the registration for the O'week orientation leaving me a total noob to the school and faculty and with no friends. Just bid for my modules and now observing, in case need to react. Oh well, hopefully I get all the modules otherwise I'm screw up for the next rounds.

Wenxin is back, so might have a gathering going on but that idiot has yet to contact me which leaving me not able to plan.
I've got another week before official school start, sadly, its on my birthday but on the other hand, I'm only a week from my birthday!
Looking forward to Uni but at the same time, I'm depressed (not really) that there's more JCs students and younger (at least the girls are). And I think I wanna make more friends.

Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home